We're in the very middle of fall so I thought it would be a good time for me to share my fall nail polish favorites. Fall is a unique time of the year were leaves change along with the weather, and if you're anything like me, it can be fun to reflect these changes in your nail polish choices. So here are my top picks:
1) My first favorite was just released a few weeks ago in stores. It's a part of Covergirl's new line of nail polishes. I've been looking for a wearable gold for awhile, and liked that it was a shimmer color and not a gold glitter that I typically see. Covergirl Golden Opportunity
2) Since gray is my favorite color and gray works anytime of the year, I thought I would feature my current obsession: Essie Miss Fancy Pants
3) I actually saw this polish on the nails of a customer at my work and asked her what it was, because I was so taken by the color. One coat is opaque and bright; Two coats creates a deep berry that's perfect for fall. It's OPI A Quarter of a Cent-cherry.
4) I've seen this nail polish raved about almost everywhere and I am no exception. It's a moss green that doesn't overwhelm the nails or compete with other colors because of the gray tones. It's Revlon's Spanish Moss.
5) The last one is an interesting deep blue with gunmetal tones through it. The picture does not do it justice. It's L'Oreal Stroke of Midnight.
Colors I Can't Wait to Try:
Essie Damsel in a Dress - I already hunted this one down at Walgreen's and am so excited to wear it! My favorite purple in my nail polish collection by far.
Revlon Mistletoe (a green shimmer with gold undertones)
Revlon Providence (a pale lavender that's flattering on most skin tones)